Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reaper Minis Kickstarter

Since Jim alerted me to this kickstarter, I've been paying close attention to what they are offering. They had a goal of raising $30K, they CRUSHED that and have close to $930,000, nearing the million dollar mark. Pretty cool. Especially seeing how they are giving supporters a screaming deal and each time a level is reached, they add on to the package. At this point, the vampire level, $100, gets you this:

I believe that its around 178 minis for $100. TONS of stuff, and possibly adding more if they raise a few more bucks in the next 5 days. You can also add on, upgrading your level and get some other cool figures; giants, dragons, orc hordes, and even Cthulhu and friends.

I am tempted, extremely tempted. I've been thinking about starting an RPG club at school, this would be an instant help. I may hold out for a few days and see if the package bumps up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i meet with you sometime to talk about more d&d and to see if i can help with any club things

Lord Thanatos said...

Sure Spencer. Not sure what time you have that matches with my schedule. Maybe I'll list a schedule on the club blog.