Monday, May 28, 2012

Breaking Lent

For Lent this year I gave up beer. Seemed like a good thing to do. I pretty much made it, except for the week my friend Jeff came down from Colorado and we ended up drinking like fish. But, after he left, back on the wagon I went. You know, I never realized how long the Easter season really was. I figured a month was a general length, but then it went on for a couple more weeks. Anyway, once I was on the wagon, there wasn't much reason to jump back off. Things have been pretty slow, my friend Todd had a nasty night out at a bachelor party and his wife basically banned him from drinking. So, I haven't really drank since Lent.

Today I found this little gem. I love Shiner Bock ever since I took a trip to San Antonio. Its good stuff, but really, all I've ever had is the "regular" flavor. This goldmine has all of the different types that Shiner brews and apparently the only way you can get the "Kosmos". Reason enough for me.

1 comment:

Omega Agent1 said...

I would buy this Beer for it's visual presentation alone.