Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Friday


After a long week at work, Friday serves as the beginning of a relaxing break from monotony. I thought it would be fun to post my WILD adventures. As you can see, my Fridays are full of rock and roll debauchery. Let me run down the events that led to the house party destruction you see above.

2:25 Get out of work. Fridays are short, thank the Cubicle Gods
2:35 I'm at the comic book store. A bonus that it's so close to my work.
2:45 What now?
3:00 Bookman's. Browse the racks. Found a mint set of "Whitewings" paper airplanes.
3:30 Need to waste time before picking up Emma.
4:00 Shopping at Lee Lee's Oriental Market. Rice, natto, thai eggplant, kim chee
4:40 Boba. Tried a new flavor today, Thai Iced Tea Slush w Boba. It was ok
5:20 Off to find Emma and take her to V-ball party.
6:30 Drop off Emma and finally going home.
7:00 Spend some time in my "office", dropping bombs. Hold all calls.
7:30 Dinner. Chinese pork buns from Lee Lees. Delicious.
7:45 Read my books. Only three this week, but all really good. Batman was AMAZING!!
8:something Finish reading, watch the christmas episode of Doctor Who that I DVR-ed. It was a play off of Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol". Very good, heart-wrenching. Finish off the night by watching a couple episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Great mindless fun.

Thats it. In bed by 11. Tomorrow I've got a doggy door to fix, soccer practice, maybe put together an airplane with Molly. PARTY ON!!

No comments: